Even if advocacy isn't already a part of your nonprofit's fundraising program, now is a great time to start (for instance, did you know that your donors are 7 times more likely to give to an advocacy-related "ask" than to a fundraising one?)
With the help of our guide, you won't need a huge budget or big time commitment to get advocacy off the ground.
Inside, you'll learn:
- How to use P2P fundraising to your advantage
- How to combine advocacy alerts with fundraising solicitations
- How to communicate results and success with donors
- How to frame a donation as an advocacy action
- Plus, practical examples of how real organizations combined advocacy and fundraising to drive results